Major improvements

For the past 3 months of pangya, I noticed I had a huge improvement on a short period of time..
I'm gonna use one of my old post about card packs as a reference, cause that's when I started improving little by little.

As you can see, I've spent nearly a month playing with my 270y semi-calc method(which seems to be working fine at that time) And just after 3 weeks of 270y, I've decided to use complete HWI sets and actual calculating.. I found this 264y one from the web and tried it out.
I've had my doubts about calcing, because my shots never went in at first, then corrected my mistakes, use a more simple method for some values..
And after 4 days I got that -32 pink wind record. yes, just 4 days of calculating practice will take you to -32 if you're doing it right. I know I commented on mygo's blog saying it's 2 weeks, but I didn't really count the days when I commented lol, it only took me 4 days.

More than a month has passed since then, and I have new records on all courses, except for ice spa, because I need 2w HWIs which I don't have yet now. And of course wind hill, cause I'm staying away from that until I get at least -30 on all courses

Well I can say that I'm proud of myself for learning it in a short period of time, and honestly it's not that hard if you know what you're doing.

Latest record I have is Blue Lagoon -33, with 9982 pangs.. I was raging when it didn't reach 10k but hey, it's a part of learning, I'll get it later..

Currently using 266y drive, I really wanna play with 276y, but I can't take advantage of high drives for now, cause I still don't have 2w/3w/iron HWIs, and also dunk HWIs. I'll use that drive for sure when I'm at least national pro, or world pro.. That's when I think I'll have the skills to use a monster drive like that(Maybe with SR lola card too!)

Expect more records from me, It's either White wiz or ice cannon next.. And maybe that ice spa -40 I wanted 3 months ago

Sidenote:
I challenged ColdFireGurl into studying pangya calculations, and she must chip at least 2/3 holes in a 3 hole VS game.. But I have to beat her in pokemon with E.V. training in return :D fun stuff

0 comments:

top