Update.. I guess

Played a lot of IS this week, none of them got past -34.. It just keeps giving me random UL spots from chutes, or unexpected ppics..

But those chutes are the reason why I like playing spa, people will think spa as a 'noob pang course that hackers play'.. I don't, I like playing there because I wanna figure out how to do those crazy chute HIOs, and just alternative playing, it's like a challenge to me.. I may not be good at chipping, but I find it really boring if it's just regular chips on a really easy course, like PW for example.. inb4 spa is a 1 star course, it may be an easy 1 star course, but it's hard to get the top score because it requires special calculations for chutes.. easy to play, hard to master.

Expect a -38 or more by mid september, I just need to get all of this UL and ppic mistakes gone.. And by the time I got that score, I'm sure people would report me as a hacker, cause my other course records are shit, and I have a 61% pangya rate (lol)(cell)

0 comments:

top